Google Plus new facial recognition feature called 'Find My Face'



The Google Plus brought a new facial recognition feature called "Find My Face" again..the Google+ is very good social networking site which reached millions in very short time..the Google plus has been updating as by adding the new features every time.
Google plus new Find My Face
“Find My Face” is similar to a tagging feature Facebook launched few months ago. However, unlike Facebook, Google has made the feature an opt-in. 'Find My Face' feature prompts users to tag their their friends whenever their photos appear in the photos. Google has also given the users an option to accept or reject the tags suggestion. Facebook's photo tag feature is very similar to the Find My Face as it automatically detects the images of your friends in the photos and suggests for the tagging.
google's new feature Find My Face
 However, the Facebook feature is opt-out, which means users are required to deactivate the option as it gets enabled by default. On the other hand, the Google+ photo tag feature asks you to enable the option, so onus rests in the hand of the users.

the Google announced that :


    “Around the holidays, many of us get together with friends and family, and if you’re like me, you take lots of photos! Tagging those photos can be a lot of work. So today we’re launching Find My Face, an easier way to tag photos of yourself and your friends.

    By turning on Find My Face, Google+ can prompt people you know to tag your face when it appears in photos. Of course, you have control over which tags you accept or reject, and you can turn the feature on or off in Google+ settings.”



Comments

  1. Google Plus is essentially a social networking site that was designed to compete with Facebook, Twitter, and other social media. Many early reviews recognize that Google Plus, although fledgling in relative terms, offers many of the benefits of major social media in one package.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Osmania university PGECET counselling 2011 schedule

I Registered TGMC 2010

Ancient indian maps